Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All That Is Left Is All I Hide

It's my birthday. Hoorah! Not a particularly exciting day, but it'll pass. Besides, I'm 20 - nothing really fantastic other than no longer being a teenager and feeling just a little older because of that.

As you can see, I've be rather neglectful of this poor blog over the last month or so. Partly a lack of ideas, partly my renewed involvement with the world outside of work and class. Hell, I even took last weekend off to visit Hanna.

As such, I'm going to go on a temporary hiatus, a la the newly-returned Heather Funk. Temporary means that I do plan on coming back, and relatively soon. Poke your head in sometime during June to see what, if anything is up. Until then, I bid thee adieu.

I leave you with an odd moment from what was a pretty awesome weekend.

No comments: