Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why is this thing even called "The Ritalin Set"?

Well, I got my refills today. Also, the following conversation I had with Hanna last night on the phone:

Me: [starts singing "Greeback Dollar", which had been in Thank You For Smoking]
Hanna: [after five or so seconds] I can't believe you hadn't watched that movie yet.
Me: What movie, Hot Fuzz?
Hanna: ...noooo, Thank You For Smoking...you were singing that song five seconds ago.
Me: I was thinking about how I have to gas up tomorrow.
Hanna: Whah?
Me: Well, I sang the song, and thought, "I wanna listen to it in the car. Then I realized I have that on a CD, so I'll play it on my way to class tomorrow. Then I realized that I have to do some running, so I'll have to gas up."
Hanna: In five seconds?
Me: Yep.

See?

No comments: