Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Mitchell Report: A Ritalin Set Graphic Novel

In ..."honor" of the newly released Mitchell Report (only you sports nurds will get what I'm talking about. Probably.), I decided to...play around with the names involved, or at least the big ones. So here we are, the Mitchell Report for those of us with no atte...PICTURES!!!!!


Shit, guys. Shit shit shit.



Oh shit, what happened?


LOL Murdocked! I busted yous.


Me too?



Yeah, sorry Kev.


Shit.


Sacre bleu!


What, Eric?


LE SHIT!


Guyz, I knew it, I told peeps already.


SHITSHITSHITSHIT


I tolds dem myself.


WhoTF R U?


David Naulty lol



STFU


Sorreh, guyz. What do you say Bud?


...


...

Steroids? DO NOT WANT
...

Steroid George is not amused
...


SHITSHITSHIT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you're right...I'm not a sport's nerd and I don't know what you speak of, but I liked it anyways:)